With Christmas fast approaching, the Hilltops Business Chambers of Boorowa (including Frogmore, Reids Flat, Rugby, Rye Park), Harden-Murrumburrah (including Galong and Jugiong) and Young (including Bendick-Murrell, Bribbaree, Koorawatha, Monteagle, Murringo and Wombat) have combined to create the Hilltops Christmas Spending Spree initiative which aims to encourage local shopping and spending throughout the Hilltops region.
The Hilltops Christmas Spending Spree is an initiative designed to encourage local spending, create a buzz and present the Hilltops as a united and happening place.
How does it work?
- Each Business Chamber is committing $500 for marketing purposes, which will include advertising the names of business participating in the Spending Spree for their town/village. Advertising on posters, entry forms and possible radio announcements.
- Each participating business will be given a book of entry forms and only one entry, per customer, per day, per business can be filled out and entered in the draw. Entry only open to customers over the age of 18 years.
- There are to be three equal winners to share in the prize pool which is still dependent on the number of businesses taking part; one shopper each from the Chamber areas of Boorowa, Harden-Murrumburrah and Young.
- The winning shopper from each Chamber area, as part of the terms and conditions, will be required to spend their winning entry in the Chamber area of their purchase. For example, the Harden-Murrumburrah winner shall redeem their Spending Spree prize within Harden-Murrumburrah Chamber area business only, likewise, for Boorowa and Young winners.
- Each winner will be presented with a letter clearly stating the amount of money they have won and are able to redeem in the Chamber area from which their entry was drawn, with participating businesses in that Chamber area. The letter will also clearly outline their obligations to redeem their prize as well as the obligations of the business/businesses where they choose to redeem their prize, so that the prize pool can’t be oversubscribed and can be fully expended and acquitted on the Hilltops Christmas Spending Spree promotion.
- Each local Business Chamber will nominate a representative in the letter to winners who can be contacted to approve the funds relating to any purchase. This will be strictly controlled to ensure funds are allocated correctly.
- The Hilltops Christmas Spending Spree will commence on Friday 1st November 2019 and end on COB Friday, 13th December 2019 with the winners drawn on Sunday 15th December 2019. The times of the draws are 11.00am Boorowa Courthouse Gardens, Harden 12.30pm at Bill the Bastard and in Young at 2.00pm at Anderson Park. The draw will be made by Santa.
- We anticipate that the winning shopper from each area will receive their prize from the participating business owner who supplied the winning entry form, affording the opportunity for promotion in local press and social media for both the winner and the business from which the winning entry came.
- Winning shoppers will be able to redeem their prize in any of the participating businesses within the town of their winning draw. The cash can be spent across a range of businesses or at one business if they are a participating business from within that Chamber area.
How much does it cost?
- Entry into the campaign is a $100.00 investment per participating business. This also buys you a share in the promotional campaign to encourage local spending. The $100 must be in the nominated bank account of each local business chamber by no later than COB Monday 21st October 2019. When making your deposits you are asked to provide your business name and Spending Spree as a reference for tracking, banking and receipting.
- This will allow for marketing material to be prepared and distributed prior to the commencement date of 1 November 2019.
How do you enter?
Businesses wanting to take part simply fill out the EOI form with business name, then EFT $100.00 to the listed bank accounts of Boorowa, Harden-Murrumburrah or Young Chambers of Commerce depending on the town in which you are located. Hard copies of EOI’s can be left at Flemings Property Services in both Boorowa and Harden and Label A in Young.
If you have any other questions in relation to the Hilltops Christmas Spending Spree please contact your local Chamber representatives; for Boorowa contact Angus Mitchell 0412 223 702, for Harden contact Richard Fleming 0458 797 193 and Young contact Alison Foreman 0437 145 042.
Owner of Label A Clothing. footwear.Accessories - Label A
On-Trend Label's for Men & Women
Beautiful hand selected range of quality, clothing, footwear, accessories & homewares. Label A fits teens to the young at heart from streetwear to formal, now on-line @labela.com.au offering Afterpay and click and collect for your convenience. Men and Women alike love the shopping experience with Label A's expert staff.
As the owner of Label A, I enjoy supporting the Hilltops region and would love to see our region prosper.