Hilltops manufacturing businesses looking at expansion should consider applying for the Manufacturing Modernisation Fund from the Australian Government, applications close 21 January 2021.
Round 2 of the Manufacturing Modernisation Fund supports transformation in small and medium manufacturing businesses by providing co-funding grants of between $100,000 and $1 million, up to 25 per cent of eligible project expenditure.
Round 2 will run over 3 years (2020-21 to 2022-23) and will support trans-formative investments in technologies and processes including:
- buying, constructing, installing or commissioning of manufacturing plant and equipment
- integrating production-related software that is directly related to your capital investment
- relevant training and skills development to assist you to integrate the new technology into your business, including upskilling and accreditation in advanced processes
- process design and engineering directly related to your capital investment
- fit-out, alterations and/or extensions to buildings directly related to your capital investment.
Applications for the funding close 21 January 2021.
For further information go to : https://www.business.gov.au/grants-and-programs/manufacturing-modernisation-fund
Economic Development Officer - Hilltops Council
Hilltops Council provides Local Government services to meet the needs of Boorowa, Harden, Young and surrounds through the provision of social, economic and infrastructure support to enrich the lives of residents and visitors.Hilltops Council